Leading learning software provider unveils ANCILE uPerform™ 4.5 and offers sneak peak of cloud-based microlearning tool
ELKRIDGE, Md., May 1, 2012 – ANCILE Solutions, Inc., a global developer of learning and performance software used by more than half of the Fortune 100, will be exhibiting the next generation of its award-winning ANCILE uPerform™ software at this year’s SAPPHIRE NOW and ASUG Annual Conference at the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando, Florida from May 14-16, 2012. The company will also be discussing its upcoming cloud-based microlearning offering.
The annual SAPPHIRE NOW and ASUG Annual Conference brings end users, partners, and SAP experts together to discuss critical business issues and learn about solutions and services to best leverage their investments in SAP technologies. Users of ANCILE uPerform™ (also known as SAP Productivity Pak) see up to a 50% reduction in learning content development and maintenance costs while improving overall user performance.
Discover ANCILE uPerform™ 4.5 in Booth 975
ANCILE’s experts will be on hand to give preview demonstrations of ANCILE uPerform™ 4.5. Benefits for employees, content authors, administrators and IT staff in the new version:
- Greater support for rich content such as video
- Drag-and-drop sequencing for skills testing
- Simplified content management through bulk re-assignment of content owners
- A library of images and simulations to facilitate reuse of content while avoiding duplication
Company representatives will also discuss ANCILE’s upcoming cloud-based microlearning offering. This innovative solution, expected for release in 2012, empowers enterprises with the ability to easily create and quickly distribute company-vital learning content to employees whenever and wherever needed.
Learn from the Experts:
ANCILE spokespeople will be participating in the following sessions:
- Monday, May 14 from 10:30 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.: Strategic account manager Karen Jones co-presents an educational session on how ANCILE helped one retailer ensure their community of end users is highly effective in their jobs. (Session ID 3501 , Room S330H)
- Tuesday, May 15 from 2:00 p.m.–2:45 p.m.: Josh May, Director, Channel Sales–Americas, leads the microforum discussion, “Integrate Learning with Performance: Supporting Employees Where It Counts”. (Session ID 8017, Partner Center on the Exhibit Floor)
ANCILE is an SAP software solution partner, and its applications are SAP-certified for enterprise support. In the past year, the company has received several industry accolades while adding 330 new customers and nearly 1 million new users to its install base.
(Note Session Times and locations may change without notice)