We hope to see you in Music City. Registration is now open!
Event: uPerForum Healthcare User Group Summit
When: Wednesday, September 28th – Thursday, September 29th, 2022
Where: Nashville, Tennessee
Costs: There is no cost to register for the event! You are only responsible for travel and lodging expenses.
uPerform healthcare clients are invited to the inaugural in-person uPerForum User Group Summit. For our first event, we look forward to hosting you in the Music City of Nashville, Tennessee, on September 28th – 29th, 2022. We hope you can join us at the summit to network, learn from your peers, and discuss the most relevant topics in healthcare training and support, all while having fun and getting to know the uPerform team.
Let us know you’re attending by registering below. We look forward to seeing you there!
Why should you attend?
- Best Practices and Key Successes: Learn from fellow uPerform customers, listen to presentations discussing best practices, key success and gain valuable insights and actionable steps that you can take to help optimize your uPerform project
- Network with Peers: Collaborate with others in the Healthcare Training and Learning industry on key challenges and how others are successfully tackling them
- Get an Insider View: Learn what is on the horizon for the uPerform platform and help inform our roadmap for enhancements that are important to your organization and your end users
- Build upon the uPerform Partnership: Meet and collaborate with key members of the uPerform team
Wednesday, September 28th
We look forward to welcoming you in Nashville on Wednesday evening at our Welcome Reception.
- Travel to Nashville
- 3:00 PM – Hotel Check-In
- 6:00 PM – Welcome Reception
Thursday, September 29th
- 9:00 AM – Check-in, Gathering, Networking, Coffee, Breakfast
- 9:30-11:30 AM – Presentations and Workshops
Tentative Customer Presentations
- Expanding training across the continuum of care – Unifying the learning experience using uPerform for all business-critical applications
- Reporting and Analytics – Assessing overall effectiveness of your training program
- Best Practices – Onboarding new uPerform team members and driving maximum awareness and adoption of your training assets
- 11:30-1:00 PM – Lunch, Networking
- 1:00-5:00 PM – Presentations and Workshops
- uPerform Roadmap Overview – explore what’s on the horizon for 2023 and beyond
- Product Feedback Session – help us prioritize what matters most to you
- Product Feature overviews, new integration capabilities, and implementation and roll-out best practices
- 6:00 PM – Farewell Dinner
Friday, September 30th
- 10:00 AM – Hotel checkout and travel home OR spend the weekend exploring Nashville