Registration for our next uPerform webinar is now open. Click here for more information, including a link to register. Follow the article to keep up to date on upcoming topics and to be notified when registration is available.
Topic: uPerform Content Editing 101
Date: Wednesday, June 7th, 2023
Time: 11:00 AM Eastern Time
If you are new to the uPerform authoring community or need a refresher on how to edit and update content, this session is for you! Our next webinar will feature what you need to know to help make you a more proficient editor. Join us where we’ll walk-through real-world scenarios and editing best practices to help you streamline your updates and create more valuable educational content for your learners.
- Everything you need to know to quickly edit new or update existing content
- How to launch two client instances at the same time to edit faster than ever before
- Understand the ins and outs of copying steps or workflows between documents
- Learn how document properties can provide additional end-user benefits
- New author resources available to your team at no additional cost
The functionality included in this webinar is available with the latest version of uPerform Cloud. Mike Fillingim, our Senior Product Specialist, will walk through the uPerform editing basics live, followed by time to answer your questions.
Our webinar service requires attendees to install the Zoom software to join. This will allow you to follow along and ask questions. For additional help, follow these instructions to install the software to ensure you’re able to join.
We look forward to seeing you at the event.