Ongoing EHR Education
uPerform users rate ongoing training 11 percentage-points higher than non-users
uPerform users’ Net EHR Experience Score is 12.9 points higher than non-users’ score
Faced with frequent Epic upgrades and enhancements, Baylor Scott & White Health (BSW) was seeking ways to optimize ongoing EHR education for all Epic users. They wanted to make educational resources more readily available to help users navigate upgrades. BSW found success hosting their training content on uPerform and witnessed an increase in Epic users’ satisfaction by 12.9 NPS points among active users of uPerform.
Read the full case study, conducted by KLAS Arch Collaborative, to learn more about how BSW created learning content with uPerform and leveraged its just-in-time delivery to support to users when and where they need it.
- Optimize ongoing EHR education for all Epic users at Baylor Scott & White Health
- Make educational resources readily available for quick access
- Help ease learning curves as quarterly Epic upgrades arise
Collaborative-Verified Best Practices
- Ongoing EHR Education
Keys to Success
- Stand up a training team that creates training content
- Deploy content in different forms that are brief and direct, so it is easy for end users to quickly understand and adapt to them
- Use different formats for onboarding and ongoing EHR education
- Ensure that education is aligned with relevant clinical workflows for upgrades
- Allow clinician end users to learn on the job when they need information
KLAS is a data-driven company on a mission to improve the world’s healthcare by enabling provider and payer voices to be heard and counted. Working with thousands of healthcare professionals, KLAS collects insights on software, services and medical equipment to deliver reports, trending data and statistical overviews. KLAS data is accurate, honest and impartial. The research directly reflects the voice of healthcare professionals and acts as a catalyst for improving vendor performance.
To learn more about KLAS and the insights we provide, visit KLASresearch.com
Request Case Study
Complete the form below to download a copy of the full case study.