Guarantee employee readiness for SAP S/4HANA and Fiori
Increase productive hours by keeping employees focused on the task at hand with short, digestible learning materials delivered in the SAP workflow. Reduce mistakes and errors and empower employees with self-help available inside SAP in the format type they prefer.
- Role-based curriculum: Improve the overall go-live and ongoing training experience for employees by guiding them down a customized path of learning. The courses are organized into categories and groups based on user role, region, department or use case, making it easier for learners to find and complete training that is relevant for them.
- Simulations of your specific configuration: Ensure your employees are ready for the S/4HANA or Fiori migration by testing them on what they’ve learned. Our simulations let learners become familiar with new functionality in a safe environment before its released, without the need for a dedicated SAP training environment.
- LMS integrations: uPerform stands ready to work alongside your LMS to provide a comprehensive training experience for learners. In addition to formal courses provided by your LMS, uPerform delivers informal, on-the-job training via procedural guides, videos and step-by-step simulations, ensuring your employees always get the education they need when they need it.
Manage your project at scale
With uPerform, easily manage your project and content development from blueprint to go-live and ongoing support.
- Rapid content creation: Single source authoring creates work instructions, simulations and videos from one recording to keep up with pace of change and deliver content to learners in the format they learn from best.
- Curated content repository: Why create new content if you don’t have to? With uPerform, you can use content from SAP, or created with any authoring software, and deliver it to end users with uPerform. Importing content fwill save your education time and effort, allowing them to focus on the high-value projects that matter most.
- Robust reporting and analytics: Detailed and custom reports allow education teams to monitor user engagement and track content effectiveness. Leverage uPerform’s database alongside your data visualization software, such as Microsoft Power BI, to make informed decisions and strategically grow the success of your SAP training program.