uPerform held its annual employee summit on February 28, capping off another year of expanding its presence in the healthcare sector. The summit also featured two guest speakers: Derek Harley of M Health Fairview, who shared how the health system has been able to better engage EHR users with in-application support with the help of uPerform, and Jenna Anderson of KLAS Arch Collaborative Research who shared data on the importance and effectiveness of EHR education.
During the summit, uPerform recognized standout employees in its employees of the year awards, welcomed the newest members the team, shared plans for product development and continued growth and celebrated 2022 company wins, including:
- Growing base of healthcare customers
- Expansion into new global markets
- Inaugural in-person uPerForum summit
- 5th consecutive year with over 99% client satisfaction rate
- Nearly $10,000 in employee contributions donated to local and national charities
- The creation of an environmental council, uGoGreen
As part of its commitment to positively impacting local and global communities, the uPerform team concluded its summit with a Build-A-Bike teambuilding exercise, hosted by The Leaders Institute. uPerform employees built and donated 10 bicycles to local youth.