Topic: Back to Basics: Getting started as a uPerform Author
Date: Wednesday, May 10, 2023
Time: 11:00 AM Eastern US
Are you new to uPerform? Has it been a while since you’ve used the uPerform recorder? This webinar helps authors begin creating content immediately, by walking through the initial system setup requirements, how to use the recording client, and providing best practices, so you are set up for success. Watch to learn editing tips and tricks that will help you finalize your document before publishing, based on the most popular features used by other uPerform users.
- Initial system setup for uPerform authors
- Demonstration: Creating a new uPerform recording
- Document publishing best practices
The functionality included in this webinar is available with the latest version of uPerform. Annie Lebherz, our Account Director, Anthony Pucci, our Senior Account Manager, and Lisa Haynes, our Product Specialist, walk through the recording basics.
To ensure you are set up and ready to work alongside the presenter during the webinar, there are a few prerequisites you should have in-place ahead of time, including:
- Installing the uPerform client on your computer
- Assigning the Author role to your profile
- Installing the uPerform in-application help browser extension