Topic: uPerform All About Audio
Date: Wednesday, August 9th, 2023
Time: 11:00 AM Eastern US
Are you new to uPerform? Has it been a while since you’ve added or edited audio to your used uPerform courses? This webinar teaches authors how to edit transcripts, featuring audio best practices. We even introduce our latest audio enhancement powered by Amazon Polly. Watch as we walk-through real-world scenarios to help you streamline your updates and deliver more engaging learning content for your learners.
- How to add text to a transcript
- Understanding your audio source options
- How to swap out manual audio for text to speech (TTS)
- End users view of the transcript
- Introduction to Amazon Polly
- New author resources available to your team at no additional cost
Amazon Polly is available as an add-on feature to the uPerform Cloud subscription. All other functionality included in this webinar is available with the latest version of uPerform Cloud.
To ensure you are set up and ready to work alongside the presenter during the webinar, there are a few prerequisites you should have in-place ahead of time, including:
- Installing the uPerform client on your computer
- Assigning the Author role to your profile
- Installing the uPerform in-application help browser extension